Vendor Information

Read through the following information to find the vendor application.

Vendor Fees and Categories

$25 LATE FEE for Food Vendors effective after July
$25 LATE FEE for Craft/Non-Profit Vendors effective after August

**Add $25 if power is requested (110 volts). If you require power, you must supply at least 30 ft of electrical cord.

**If you require 220volt power, space is very limited and there is a $50 fee (twice the normal charge).

Vendor Application

Food Vendors

July deadline to apply for Festival

Payment and Additional Insured

$25 late fee

You will not receive a refund if the Festival is cancelled in part or in whole due to inclement weather.

Craft Vendors

August 5th deadline for vendor applications

Payment and Additional Insured are due by August

$25 late fee for registering in August

$50 cancellation fee; non-refundable if you cancel in August

You will not receive a refund if the Festival is cancelled in part or in whole due to inclement weather.

Vendor Location


  • No hotdog or cotton candy vendors
  • Any vendor not in compliance with the above said rules will not be allowed to join this festival

Getting to the festival: Take EXIT 262. If you are heading north, turn Left onto Main street. If you are heading south, turn Right onto Main Street. Follow the Main Street until you reach First Ave which is right over the Nooksack River Bridge. (The Festival will be in front of you.) Turn Left onto 1st. Go one block; turn Right onto Alder. You will be taking the next right onto Second Ave at the vendor entrance and line up. There will be people to direct you to your booth.

**Entering from any other locations prohibited

Each vendor must have one or both of the items listed below in their possession on the day of the Street Festival.

Additional Insured/Certificate of Insurance

All vendors must provide insurance.

If you have business insurance, please call your insurance agent and have the Ferndale Chamber of Commerce listed as an Additional Insured on your insurance form that is turned in the the Ferndale Chamber.

If you only have homeowners or renters insurance, please send the Ferndale Chamber your Certificate of Insurance.

A tax number is the business license number from the State of WA. It is required that any person selling anything in the State have a tax number. The Ferndale Street Festival requires proof of a current tax number if you will be selling taxable items. Those vendors selling items that don’t require tax such as cookie or fruit will not be required. You may get your Tax number from the Department of Revenue. If you have no Tax number, please use your SSN.

To obtain a UBI, go to the WA State Business Licensing Service FAQ Page for more information.

Health Department permits and Food Handlers Card:

Health Department permits for food/food product booths are the responsibility of the vendor.

For more info go to the Whatcom County Health Department website.

If you would like more information, please e-mail us or give us a call.

Please provide a photo of your set up booth. This info helps us with festival layout.

All spaces are on a first come, first serve basis.

The above prices purchase you a 10×10 space for the entire festival. Each vendor must bring their own tent. Each area must be self contained and unless approved, there are no vehicles allowed in the festival area. If a vendor needs more than a 10×10 space, additional spaces must be purchased.

Vendors are required to supply their own water if needed.

The Health Department has new requirements for vendors. Please go to their website for more information, under license and permits.